Disclosure: We may earn commissions if you purchase products after clicking on a link from our site.
Are you finding it difficult deciding which video doorbell to choose for your home? Do you feel overwhelmed with the different brands and features of the video doorbells available? The Best Video Doorbell Review is a table of different brands of video doorbells in which we compare them with respect to characteristics such as connectivity, ratings, prices, dimensions, power source, and more.
Ring Video Doorbell Pro
- Versatile Smartphone compatibility: works with select iOS and Android devices, Wi-Fi connectivity-2.4 GHz or 5 GHz Wi-Fi: makes it easy to link with your home wireless network
- Download the Ring app to view footage and receive alerts on your mobile device: you can keep an eye on your home and speak with visitors, all from a remote location
- Record wide-angle high-definition video: maintain a clear view of your home’s entrance for optimal security, optional cloud recording lets you view footage at a later time
- Automatically record footage and receive alerts when motion is detected: motion sensors let you know when someone is at your door
- Night vision: infrared LED’s allow you to record footage, even in dim lighting, See and speak with visitors: 2-way audio with noise cancellation with crystal clear 1,080p HD video
Ring Wi-Fi Enabled Video Doorbell
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet, or PC.
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors.
- Watch over your home in a crystal-clear HD video.
- Protect your home – day or night – with infrared night vision.
- Communicate with visitors via two-way audio with noise cancellation.
- Check-in on your property at any time, and get streaming video and audio with Live View.
- Set up your Doorbell in minutes with the included tool kit and installation guide.
- Dual-powered: Runs off the internal battery or can be connected to existing Doorbell wiring.
- Lifetime purchase protection: If your Ring Doorbell gets stolen, we’ll replace it for free!
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows 10 devices.
August Doorbell Cam
- Always know who is at your front door. The August Doorbell Cam requires a reliable Wi-Fi signal at your door to deliver an optimal experience.
- Integrates with August Smart Lock. See your visitors and let them in from anywhere.
- See and speak with visitors from your smartphone. One-way video ensures your privacy.
- Get instant alerts to your smartphone when someone approaches.
- Easy Setup – Installs to your wired doorbell. Syncs with the August smartphone app in minutes. For most homes, a Wi-Fi router located within 10-15 feet of the door will deliver sufficient signal strength. If your Wi-Fi signal is weak or your Wi-Fi router is located further away, you will likely need a Wi-Fi extender. Easy Set-Up No new wiring needed!
- Free 30-days video recording: Keep a record of all activity. 30-day history.
SkyBell Wi-Fi Video Doorbell Version 2.0 Classic
- See who’s there from anywhere, on select iOS and Android devices
- Motion sensor triggers an alert when a visitor does not press a button
- The “On-Demand” feature lets you open the video feed from the app to see who’s there
- Night vision, wide-angle camera, silent doorbell mode, weatherproof, plastic exterior to maximize Wi-Fi performance
- To avoid experiencing any issues with the SkyBell functionality update to the newest app version, iOS Skybell Classic 1.7.6 or Skybell Android 2.94, with notifications enabled
- Skybell Requires a Wi-Fi internet connection and a b/g router (802.11 b/g 2.4Ghz)
- Refer to installation details below or attached manuals for setup and troubleshooting.