Disclosure: We earn commissions if you purchase products after clicking on a link from our site.
Ecobee4 Alexa-Enabled Thermostat with Sensor is the latest version of the ecobee thermostats. It can listen to your voice commands and respond due to the built-in Alexa voice service. Like the other versions of ecobee, it can set a timer, read you the news, adjust the temperature and much more. It also comes with a room sensor that helps regulate hot and cold areas in your home, thereby delivering comfort in the rooms that matter. It can also automatically enable the right mode for energy savings when it senses no one is home.
Ecobee4 Alexa-Enabled Thermostat Features:
- Comes with a built-in Alexa Voice Service, so you can ask your ecobee to set a timer, read you the news, adjust the temperature, and more. With Far-field voice technology, your ecobee4 can hear you from across the room.
- Room sensors help manage hot and cold spots in your home, delivering comfort to the rooms that matter most.
- Easily adjust temperature and comfort settings from anywhere using your Android and iOS devices. Also works with Apple HomeKit, Samsung SmartThings, IFTTT and more
- Save an average of 23% on heating and cooling costs each year. Learn more at ecobee.com/savings.
- The fast, easy installation you can do yourself. Use our handy step-by-step guide right on your phone.
Ecobee4 Alexa-Enabled Review:
Ecobee4 is the newest version of the ecobee thermostats. It has a built-in Alexa voice service, which enables it to listen to your voice commands and respond accordingly. Like the older versions of the ecobee thermostats, the Ecobee4 Thermostat with a sensor can do many tasks like set a timer, read you the news, adjust the temperature, and so much more. It comes with a sensor that regulates hot and cold areas in your home, which results in delivering comfort in the rooms that need it. It can automatically enable the right mode on your Ecobee4 for energy savings as it can detect occupancy.
If you are thinking of getting a smart thermostat to save energy and reduce your bill, I recommend you seriously consider the Ecobee4 Alexa Enabled Thermostat.